Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 ยท 494 posts

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 9:30 AM

Hi vintorix, the thing is that the OP argued that Dawn should have come with genitals as standard.

I mentioned over and over in the other thread that HW3D had made their opinions on that very early on in her development.

Still they went on, it should be there, should be more polys etc.

Now HW3D make it very clear in the thread in the free section and on their FB page, so no one can say they didn't know the situation.

Okay, that's reasoning.

Now, going on about it should be there automatically etc. is not reasoning.

It's like me forcing all new varieties of apple to be square as I don't want them being round. It isn't going to happen.

They were even given a solution from the OP of that other thread, but again, it carried on.

Just because someone want's something does not mean they have a right to it, especially when the original maker has made their points very clear on it.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!