Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A little image thank you to mrsparky

Boni opened this issue on Aug 08, 2013 · 28 posts

Boni posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 10:45 AM

Good point David.  And yes my image is very static. Sex is a driving force in life and advertising ... but it's not everything.  At Rendo it is dominent.  I realize that now more than ever.  Particularly for this image, you are right on.

For arguments sake alone consider this: You see a painting of an amazing stalion ... there may be sexual undertones in the theme ... but you don't have to see the horse's genetals to get the message across.  Watch the Hobbit?  what was the sexual drive there?  Or Star Trek (granted the female uniforms are revealing and impractical but that was true from the origins of TOS ... Gene Roddenberry even said (to me actually durring a Q&A) that the costume designer was a sex-maniac.) But there were no overly large protruding exposed breasts in that movie or the series either.  YES, sex sells, but it doesn't have to be extreme.  (this rant comes from a discussion on FB more than your comment here.)  By the way David.  I do respect your work and your oppinion.  I just had to get that out. :)

mrsparky: Magic is slower, older and we are keeping her comfortable.  Her heart has developed a condition where only half is actually beating and blood is pooling inside. She pants to get the blood where it's suppose to go.  She will probably have a heart attack in the near future and we will lose her ... but now we know how to keep her comfortable and out of pain until then.  :( Such is the cycle of life.

Best to all of you

Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork