Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

AmbientShade posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 11:11 AM

Since I was the last one who posted in the Dawn thread before it was locked, I have a suspicion I contributed to the locking of it. While I don't think locking the thread was very justified, I will say that it was not my intentions to get it locked and I apologize if any of my comments there were responsible.

My crits on Dawn have nothing to do with any conceived notion of competition, if that's what anyone is thinking. I dont know if that's the case, but the whole "competition" thing has been thrown out there a few times, some of them seem directed at me but maybe I'm just perceiving it as such. 

Criticising a model to somehow squash competition is just petty. My crits on any project are always a result of expecting a higher level of quality in work than what is commonly seen but that I know is possible, and when such a project is coming from a professional then that bar is set much higher than it would be if it were coming from an amatuer who's still learning.

So how about we redirect this back to to original topic and stop arguing about Dawn and her genitals, or lack there of, before yet another thread is locked?

~Shane