Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 ยท 494 posts

RedPhantom posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 4:51 PM Site Admin

As far as the legal standing of a company that makes an anotomically correct model that later gets used for illegal purposes. They might not be liable. That's up to the individual judge to tetermine. But that doesn't mean If a teacher ( or whoever) uses an anotomically correct model and a parent (or someone else) decides that it is sexual harassment, or pedophilia, or you name it and decides to take offence, that parent may then sue the teacher for the alledged act, the school for hiring said teacher (assuming it in some way can be involved like it happened at school or that's where the teacher and child met), smith mirco for creating such software (or daz) and the company who made the model because "they didn't have to make it anatomically correct". They wouldn't sue just the teacher because we all know teachers don't have any money. And it wouldn't matter what the outcome is. Often the legal fees and bad publisity can kill a small company. So people cover their behinds by not giving their models proper ones. It's a sad state but that's how thing often work.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10