Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

RedPhantom posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 5:05 PM Online Now! Site Admin

Back on topic: Based on my time here reading the threads I'd say to make a perfect model that will please 100% of the people you would need:

1. an anotomically correct model that has no genetailia because that might cause problems

2. it would need to be very low poly but have enough that it can be morphed from a baby to the hulk (or she-hulk) and Cthulhu too

3. it would need to have only a few mat zones but be able to make any kind of outfit you want from the zones for people who can't afford clothes.

4. it needs to be drop dead gorgeous right out of the box and nuteral enough that you can make it look any way you want (see number 2)

5. It needs to have enough morphs built in that you can make it look like anyone you want but use up almost no memory

6. It needs to use all the latest techknowledgy but be backward compatible with every poser (and ds) still in use

7. be perfectly proportioned based on what art books say and still look right to those what are used to looking at idealized figures of the past

8.  oh and come with a make art button so it always looks good from the newbie on up

Sorry ya'll, I know that last one is a killer and so the model will never come to pass

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10