Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A little image thank you to mrsparky

Boni opened this issue on Aug 08, 2013 · 28 posts

Boni posted Tue, 13 August 2013 at 6:30 AM

Wow, you both have some great things to say here.  I'm up at 3:30 because Magic can't sleep and I want Jo to sleep so she won't be so tired going to work today.  I find these great messages waiting for me.  Magic is settled down now.  Jo's asleep and in half and hour I feed the cats and my day begins.  So .... I have a few mnutes to reflect on what everyone has said.

mrsparky: You, sir, have read my mind.  I feel the same as you do all the way down the line.  Unless it's a figure study of some sort, I care little for nudes for the sake of nudes and it becomes a little uncomfortable for me. But if like David's piece showing the texturing muscularity of DorkM3 there is a purpose.  Some of my favorite pieces from my college days are life-drawing nudes.  Again there was a purpose.

David: Very well done ... The texturing is great and matching the colors in the photo is pretty cool too, allthough the shadowing doesn't seem to match up, but then it would most likely put DorkM3 in too much shadow if you had. 

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork