Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What would be an art webinar worth paying for?

andolaurina opened this issue on Aug 14, 2013 ยท 32 posts

aeilkema posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 2:00 AM

I don't think this is inappropiate at all and yes, you're allowed to promote commercial products, if you don't over do it. It's actually good to ask these questions before setting up a service like this. You want to know what people are interested in, otherwise no one will benefit of these webinars at all. Personally I'm not interested at all, since I've got tons of teaching materials on my harddisk which I still have to go through, but for 5 I would say both. Whatever time time you broadcast, many will miss out because of the time zones, so being able to watch them whenever you want is great. Also if you do live Q&A question sessions, perhaps it's good to do a follow up session at a later date, asking questions that may arise later on after watching the webinar again. Then you could collect questions through email, facebook and such and answer them when you've got a lot of them. Just my thoughts, maybe they're helpful. Good luck with setting this up and I do hope you get people answering your questions and being interested.

Keep in mind though that we've seen a number of webinars here lately, with some big names involved. I didn't attend them simply due to the times and the prices asked for them. I'm willing to learn, but I don't have an unlimited budget. I haven't seen great excitement about those webinars at all and they seem to have gone as sudden as they arrived. You're wise to start this thread, there may not be much interest for this at all. Aways keep in mind there's youtube, many free help can be found there.

I'm mainly following Vue training these days. I may follow some stuff on youtube, but I've got as lot of purchased training from geekatplay. There are few major players when it comes to selling Vue training. I've chosed geekatplay simply because of the price they do ask and the quality they offer. The other players ask 3 to 10 times as much for the same trainings and often they're not better quality and more important, they do not offer a better insight at all. I've got expensive Vue training and didn't learn a thing at all, but when buying the much cheaper a geekatplay training, I'm learning something new every time. They know what their customers want.

So, you're absolutely right about asking!

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk