Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

meatSim posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 12:35 AM

I definitly agree.. though i suppose if the base figure doesn't include your basic requirements, it doesn't make a lot of sense to dump a lot of your time or resources into it

Quote - > Quote - what I mean to say was:

... some of us feel like something is missing. That doesn't necessarily have to be the obvious. They say that Dawn was made either in defiance of DAZ, or to unite the DS and Poser communities. In any case they disagreed with DAZ and formed an idependent movement. That's a good thing, bu I'd love that too. I sometimes also want to have more control over the things I do with a figure. If we have our own figure, we don't have to answer to companies like DAZ or Hivewire3D. We can dick around and make what we want without getting into legal trouble. It is highly ambitious, I know, but I'd love that.

There are several really nice third party figures out there already, with that purpose in mind. Why not join in on and support those efforts, trather then making another new one?

Whatever happened to Phantom3D that was making a male and a female for this purpose? I lost track of what he was doing after school started for me last fall.