Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

moriador posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 2:26 AM

Quote - > Quote - Some of you remind me of OCD types, thinking the forum should be empty and void and when a topic pops up and things get hairy...can't process, world is turned upside down...need to regulate...need to control....

Over and over again "It's a pg13 forum" this sort of talk.

Well, it is a PG13 forum, Rendo makes you sign a promise that you are over 12 or something to that effect when you join. I have this strange thing, I usually think that responsible adults will behave in ways appropriate for environment, when they want to discuss things that are getting of more and more sexual nature, knowing that  there may be minors around they would seek out a slightly more private place. I never thought of them as such, but perhaps my standards are a bit more demanding then the minimum acceptable for the forum.

Also, it would be nice to discuss modeling a figure without constant talk about itls genitals. Personally I prefer male genitals, female genitals are EWW like nauseating icky slimy gross snails. I donlt experience the low grade turn on that lot of guys do when talking about female bits, and at some point it gets to be too much Ick to sift through to discuss modelng a figure. When it comes time to discuss a male figure, I'll extend the same courtesy and not go on and on ad infinitum how beautiful his dick is (because I know a lot of guys find that gross).

The rest, when someone makes fairly grand claims, I tend to poke and test their mettle to see if there is any substance behind the claims.

I don't get remotely turned on by pictures of or discussions about female genitals. Nor do I feel an aversion that makes me go "ewww." Maybe that automatic reaction has something to do with your negative responses to these threads?

I just find it damned weird that people have a problem with genitals at all. Exactly as weird, I expect, as you'd find people who have a problem with those who show their ankles.

Imagine a new female figure. Great -- except no ankles. You can use her for all kinds of shots. Just not the full body ones, or the ones with shoes. People who find ankles icky, or who are afraid to expose their children to ankles, just love her.

^How I feel about Dawn.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.