Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

vilters posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 7:25 AM

*Quote -*My problem with alyson2 is her bending... lifting her knee towards her torso is horrific.  Both knees together is even worse as it does something terrible at her rear also.  She has the ploys to be really good, mesh detail aplenty, morphs aplenty out of the box.. but the rigging...  :( and the problems are a pain to get rid of in the clothing I make for her.. its just very unfortunate.   I've said it before and I'll stand by it, the native poser figures have tons of potential.. it just seems like they give up before they finish them

** Please try again after reading this;**
Alyson and Alyson2 have magnets all over the figure. Unfortunately there are 42 symmetrical errors in those magnets. => Left-right magnets are NOT the same, or have different zones, and so on, and some dependencies are also set different.
Before doing any deep work on Alyson or Alyson2, DELETE or correct ALL MAGNETS.

With all these left-right magnet problems, you can never get the left-right side to behave the same. Deleting all magnets, or correcting them all, is the only option.

Only now you can adjust the rigging to behave symmetrical, and get an even left-right result.

This is important for clothing builders as well.

Whatever you build in a figure or clothing; Magnets, JCM's, mesh, rigging, etc, it has to be left-right symmetrical.

Happy Posering
Tony

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!