Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

erogenesis posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 12:39 PM

moved from other thread 

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Will she come with a Laila face morph :)

I would not have dared to ask that. ;) Or with a Lali facemorph. i just guess Ero doesn't want to give to much out of his hands. I really, really think honestly, that Lali could be bigger than that. Till now Lali is a Poser only thing. I thing she could easily hit the comic book market and could become a widely known Character as Druuna, Axa or Lara Croft is - Including all those merchandizing stuff like dolls, stages and t-shirts. Not joking here, I'm serious.

It's ok, I often rib him elsewhere about this an he knows i'm only joking...I hope :)

hmmmm, Lali and Laila are out of bounds I'm afraid, but I will definitely provide the means to replicate their faces somewhat. 

As for Lali merchandise, I have been thinking about it. I'm busy working on a Lali doll just for fun, kindof a cartoon version of Lali with big eyes. Some other people have also suggested that I try make actual comic books. That would be amazing haha! But I first need to carry on making more comics. I only have three now!!

but now, who are you??? AoD? Rotica?

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."