Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

erogenesis posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 1:34 PM

glory of genitals?

er, no. Genitals are actually the most banal, crazy, disgusting, slimy parts of a human being... LOL... but they do cause quite a stir in our society. 

The whole thing is just the persistent reservation of them in official female figures. It is bound to set off some talk. Its not about glorifying them, its about finding out whether or not and how we can deviate from this pattern. 

And to further explain my point, when Project E comes out (if it comes out) I gurarantee you that despite all the other features about it would probably not be talked about as much, as her obvious genitals, because suddenly, in the row of modestly to sparsly equipped 3D female figures, there's a figure completely rigged with very detailed genitals. That will definitely cause one heck of a stir. 

That's the pattern that I am talking about.

PS: just for fun, speaking of genitals being anything but glorious, the male genitals are IMO a design flaw. One kick in the nuts and that whole bundle of muscle and strength is out of action!! haha

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."