Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

erogenesis posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 5:01 PM

Quote - OT perhaps, but my person opinion is that subjects and subject matter can be sexy without it always having to be in your face.  A woman showing off her shoulder with a loosened strap and a "come hither" glance can convey sexy quite well.

totally, and recently I've begun to explore this more and more. Done properly, and the effect can be even more exciting than without clothes on.

Quote - I am more concerned (and perhaps this is more on topic with your original post) that things are technically correct in the character file and the object is at least fairly human shaped.  Whether it borders on a stylized or realistic look is irrelevent to me because if I want a different look, I am inclined to craft that look. 

same here. the model can have all the addons and props and stuff added or integrated, but if she, on the whole, doesn't look nice of believable or convincing... the whole effect falls flat on its face.

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."