Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a new Female Base Model? Don't want to disappoint? Checklist.

Photopium opened this issue on Aug 11, 2013 · 494 posts

erogenesis posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 7:45 PM

IncKenzie I'm a little sleepy now so I might not have grasped all of what you said

the thing about icky gens was a sort of joke to counter the thing about glorifying them. But anyway, I feel I've said more than enough on this gens subject, I confess its also slightly tiring now. Its good to have read peoples views. Best also to continue any discussion of it on the other thread, not so? Yeah, like you say it should (ideally) be a non-issue, just as much as V4 torture seems to be... although i'm sure people secretly have their opinions about torture images if asked. but anyway, gens is definitely still a concern to some, that should be ok I suppose. But its better to give it a place, than to let it pop up in other threads and get them closed. 

Yeah the naming thing, I might not be consistent, and I'll probably keep on being inconsistent. I presume I'm talking to adults but that might be a mistake. Morality, manners, and all that is so variable that I am bound to overstep a few boundaries unintentionally. I personally don't find words like d**k an issue because kids nowadays will swear anyway. Much rather teach them to control it than to forbid it alltogether. But that is a discussion in itself and like that we can go on forever and ever. 

I've read some interesting stuff and I have a lot to think about, also about what we talked about, my presentation in relationship to my new figure. Hmmm!!!

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."