Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 9 for $29.99 from SM

WandW opened this issue on Sep 10, 2013 · 29 posts

Cimarron posted Wed, 11 September 2013 at 8:52 AM

Yes TrekkieGrrl, I used the Classic or Traditional installation;)

I just managed to pull the Tin man RDNA from my external runtime, worked fine too although I haven't got my head around textures and the rest, so that part works.

...but I'm having a big issue with trying to install the Poser 9 content, unzip, right click and up pops a window with " Poser could not be found, installation maybe incomplete or relocated" so I point to Smith Micro folder, but another window pops up with Poser cannot be found...doesn't matter how far I go down the tree, I keep getting the same answer.

The funny thing is a few weeks ago I helped a friend with Poser 2012,she had Win 7 too and I managed to setup the runtime, import and get V4 in....from what I remember Poser 2012 installed to two places, one (x86) but mine has only installed in (x86).  

Wondering if I should have paid more attention to the installation...ah well,.tomorrow is another day and I just know sooooon I'll be able to play with all the amazing Poser characters and props I have in their native playground.

Great Uncle LROG, LM2.6 is looking better by the hour...that, or I upgrade to 2012 before I go nuts;)