Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: To All Merchants!!!!

Virus opened this issue on Sep 21, 2001 ยท 221 posts

Helen posted Sat, 22 September 2001 at 8:33 PM

I wasn't going to post again but... pendarian I do care about my customers.. I care a LOT.. "I have a complaint or a question about your products, how are you going to treat me then" If you have a complaint or question with my product I will do my whatever I can to help resolve the problem I value my customers and if anyone has troubles or concerns with anything I make they are more than welcome to contact me. I do not shun my responsibilites.. Heck I have been known to throw in bonus stuff when people have had downloading problems.. And that is something I can't be held responsible for and out of my control. My way of saying sorry for your inconvenience. However Read Poppies post she implies this is common practice with in the vendor forum.. "Why, because it was sort of what I envisioned when picturing the "secret" vendor forum...Not gossiping about us plain "members". Nope, something far more sinister...Something along these lines." Then you post 'and I didn't say that it was stated to them in the vendor forum ' I see now I was wrong with my statement about the choseing friends and calling them liers and for that I apologise. If what you say is true then it is 'Wrong' very wrong.. Poppi's post does imply this is common practice within the vendor forum.. I have NEVER seen this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.