Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lyne's Creation's Freebies!

Lyne opened this issue on Jun 20, 2013 · 214 posts

Lyne posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 3:45 PM

Shante, I update the maps JUST to cover some "boo boos" of white spots where the map did not cover the mesh, and I often contrast, sharpen, or fix some colorations in my old maps. I DO NOT RE-WORK THE MESH/MAPS TO FIX THE STRETCHING! Yes, old maps had stretching and I always try to mention that in posts and on pages of pictures. I am NOT able to do all the work of re-laying out the mesh, digging out the old photos I took (if I could even find them) and completely re-doing the maps. Sorry if you misunderstood. I have been stating all along that I have updated the maps, and yes THERE IS STILL STRETCHING across faces, butts, tummies, chests, etc. depending on the colors.  It takes POST WORK to deal with that OR just pose them PROFILE TO THE CAMERA, or slightly 3/4 to the camera.

NOTE: on my store pages I always had truth in advertising, showing the tops, bottoms fronts and backs as well as the photoreal - profiles of my critters. So you did see what you were buying back then. Really sorry if it was not clear that my "updated maps" of all my freebie listings did not make it clear. Maps are updated as much as the low res will allow for color, contrast, levels, sharpness, etc.

It is BEST to re-download the sets because there ARE updates, new poses, better body shapes etc. - things that I have found from my original models. I am a perfectionist and I do try to give you the best of my work, WITH IN THE LIMITS OF MY HEALTH - bad shoulder and wrist joints. 

and... they ARE FREE! :)

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!