Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Helping Poser Newbies

basicwiz opened this issue on Apr 23, 2012 · 560 posts

RHaseltine posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 8:51 AM

> Quote - > Quote - That's the texture folder, not the library folder - or do you mean you have no way of applying those textures? Is that Content folder, whatever the path leading to it is, showing in your Poser library folder? You should have a subfolder of the Materials>DAZ Genesis>Michael 5 folder called Eyes which has the settings for the eyes in it. > > sorry to get back so late but i am currently deployed in afghanistan and the internet is crap here.  what i was showing was that all the textures are under that folder on the hard drive to enclude the philip no hair. however the only icon that appears in my poser library in poser itself  is philip no hair.  the other textures that are included in the package  do not appear in the library in poser what so ever although they are present in the harddrive folder in the same one as philip no hair.  (i hope through the explaination i did not confuse you)

Right, but that was the texture folder so it won't appear in the library. if you look in the library you should have a folder called Eyes that holds the presets for applying those textures.