Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: To All Merchants!!!!

Virus opened this issue on Sep 21, 2001 ยท 221 posts

Mehndi posted Sun, 23 September 2001 at 1:48 AM

I agree April. It was not our intentions to bring this to light just at this time, since we wished to get organized and have a properly written up FAQ of our basic ideas first :) But poopie happens ;p I confided in my boyfriend rcook, who mentioned it into the administrators forum, where JeffH and others took alarm and began to watch for this happening, then when I mentioned that there were people about to work on making some radical changes around here in the moderators forum, I was pounced on like a junebug by a duck, trying to get me to reveal more, and what is more, reveal who was in this effort. Vette next began threads querying the vendors to try to see who is in this effort. So at that juncture, I decided to go public and field questions as best as I could, as fast as I could for a long as I could, before this idea gets thwarted before it can even begin. We will be organizing a place where proper discussions by anyone interested can join in, sort of a meeting place as it were, and maybe some live online meetings if anyone has interest in those. I will announce where those will be soon. Waiting to hear back from Thorne on an offer we have had to give us a place to host discussions on this matter for all who might like to come discuss :)