Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: To All Merchants!!!!

Virus opened this issue on Sep 21, 2001 ยท 221 posts

Questor posted Sun, 23 September 2001 at 4:51 PM

There are things you've said Mehndi that settled some unease I had. However. First thing Mehndi, before I answer your other comments, you ever call me evil again and you are going to have a really serious problem. You don't know me, don't ever make that judgement again. I have not judged you, nor accused you of anything and I fully expect an apology from you for that statement. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF EVIL. I am asking questions that concern me, if you think that asking questions is evil you're in the wrong place and your guild idea is worthless. I fully expect a public apology and retraction for that. Damn you for that. I made the comment about how "I" do things so that you could better understand my concerns with the way you were phrasing your "guild". Nor did I voice any opinion about how YOU do anything, I made no judgement, no accusation, pointed no fingers nor did I name any names. So where again did I deserve that rebuke? Again I want an apology for an unfair and inaccurate accusation. I am very concerned about the elitism this threatens. I did not say it WOULD happen nor that you were promoting it. All I'm concerned about is further fracturing of the communities and a resource pooling of skill and knowledge that is inacessible to people. You addressed that, what a shame you had to result to deep and personal insults to do it. This site, 3DCommune, PFO, Renderotica already offer what you want to do, yet you steadfastedly refuse to utilise this structure, rather prefering to refer to a guild absent from all this, sharing when possible through it's beneficence. The only thing nobody offers, except Eric at InDepth is any form of review or quality level. If you read back over my posts you'll notice I'm quite enthusiastic about that and your idea of a guild stamp of approval on goods. As I have repeatedly said, I don't have a problem with your guild, so get off the high horse. Seeing as you obviously can't have a conversation or answer questions without twisting a person's motives I will wash my hands of this entire affair. I do not feel I desesrved to be insulted in such a despicable manner for voicing concerns and asking questions. I didn't insult anyone, nor did I point any accusatory fingers at anyone. Thanks for showing yourself in your true light. Is this the future? Someone shows a little dissent and would like clarrification and you insult them? Some guild that's going to be. I'm sorry Mehndi but you were way off base, and I am not impressed in the slightest. Evil? Judgementary? Who's making the accusations and judgements here madam? I dearly hope you will never repeat this nonsense if your guild gets off the ground with anyone else, because this is a sign of what went wrong with the original guilds. Thank you for opening my eyes.