Forum: Bryce

Subject: Roll Call

brycetech opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 86 posts

brycetech posted Sun, 03 November 2013 at 8:54 PM

really nice to hear from the new and "old".

I, sadly, have not opened bryce in a couple years now.  In fact, my "beast" computer is not even hooked up.  Funny that I spent all that money buying the baddest  bryce machine i could..and now its not even hooked up (8 processors, 56 gigs of ram, over 2 terra of hdd)

I looked at similar now..and they go for a small fraction of what I paid back then.

I noticed that the counts are down for the posts..even the numbers of current users online shows that life has gotten in the way of most of us and our art.

I've nosed around in your galleries..and its nice to see that some are still carrying the torch.  Whats the latest with Bryce anyhow? what version is the current? is active development continuing?

oh..and someone said "frogdot"...lol...for those of you that didnt know him, he was absolutely a joker among the crowd! I'd love to know what happened to him.  My fav memory of what he did was when we all were having a big crystal castle contest and I'd posted that thing that took 26 hours to save and he posted the same thing built out of toothpicks! lol 

did that train that brycester was building ever get built from one of the other challenges? (how many of you even remember the train?)

keep posting..would love to see more of your works all!

really good to see

:)