Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn's Impact on the Poserverse.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 489 posts

Netherworks posted Sun, 03 November 2013 at 9:03 PM

LOL!  How is SM alienating Poser users?  By not adopting DAZ-tech?  If that's the answer, we've already traveled this road.  With the same answers and the same reasons why not.

If you are basing your figures on DAZ site sales then yeah, it's going to show a higher share of Genesis sales.  I mean, that kind of makes sense, doesn't it?  The market figures drastically change depending on the makeup of the customers that shop at various places and what is offered.  That's like saying Dawn product sales are higher at Hivewire than sales for other figure content.  Gee, you think?  Obviously the content is skewed in that favor.

I just really am not sure what you are playing at.  Life sounds good for you and you enjoy making what you make so it should be rather blissful.

Maybe she has what it takes, maybe not.  I'm not as concerned with the status quo.  Sounds like an invidual choice to me but I just am not inclinded to stop at what I feel are really trivial things like this or that "out of the box" (visual) feature.