Forum: Carrara

Subject: Dear Dartanbeck

manleystanley opened this issue on Nov 02, 2013 · 55 posts

manleystanley posted Mon, 04 November 2013 at 3:23 PM

Woe dude, dr_bernie you just don't go at others art work like that; unless it is actual load and shoot drival, that just isn't right.

More over I may argue with people, but it isn't hostile. Your post is belligerently hostile. There is no need of that in a conversational debate.

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying but there is no need of all the hostility.

As I have said, I don't need light icons, they are nice but what I really need is better lighting. Whether DAZ can actually deliver that is questionable.

What you really need to look at, and what I question is is DAZ capable of delivering any of it? 2 years to deliver a .5 update that amounts to little more the tweaks and compatability with the latest dolly leads me to believe they aren't.

Now for me, I tried to work with genesis in the C8.5 beta, but inevativly I ended dropping it from the scene in favor of the much easier to work with mil4 figures. Which is why genesis compatability adds no value to carrara for me. Not only does genesis needs to work much better in carrara for me to use it, genesis needs to have all those little issues fixed so it works better over all. But I have no faith that will ever happen. DAZ has done nothing to fix any other issues with genesis since release, and appears to have done nothing to improve autofit since the first C8.5 beta.

And I'm sorry Dartagnon, I can't take your word about how suposedly impresive C9 will be because I know you are pretty easily impressed ;)