Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn's Impact on the Poserverse.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 489 posts

Glitterati3D posted Mon, 04 November 2013 at 3:45 PM

Quote - The time passes and nothing changes, I always see the same users are striving to turn the conversations to get their snacks (DAZ Ultra mega HD technology , EXTRA EXTRA "the people massively turns one genesis 1"  -sorry, I forgot that G1 was a failure G2 now... soon G3 and  we have to buy everything back -  blah blah blah ,blah blah blah,blah blah blah... , I understand they are selling , but really sound very desperate...

you know that this site is a place to discuss things about DAZ, with trillions of users like daz ¿ has to need to come to denature in discussions here?

back to the original topic I think it's too early to give an opinion on the impact of DAWN , time will show , I  desire to work very well and becomes a new alternative

LOL, 2 years and they're still trying to convince everyone it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Didn't work 2 years ago and it's not going to work now.  Obiviously, to all but those who are too blind to see.

The ignore feature works well after giving it a healthy test run in this thread alone.