Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn's Impact on the Poserverse.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 489 posts

aldebaran40 posted Wed, 06 November 2013 at 3:51 PM

However, I think if you look up one post from yours, I think someone has just blasted your theory out the water. ;)

Besides considering you responded to someone that actually made several Dawn products on Hivewire's site that work in Poser, this type of thinking really needs to be re-evaluated as his thoughts would carry more weight than someone that hasn't made anything.

first:

Might be a more specific Male_M3dia?, I see nothing to pull my theory that There are lots of "daz trolls", to call in some way,  that the only thing interests him is break posts with hidden advertising, to the  water as you say...

If it were so . I would be the first to say, I learn more from my mistakes than from my successes

second:

Something can be said for the "King of the universe"  and that does not make it true, maybe you should read back what I wrote before asking me to reevaluate something,  because I feel that you answering... ¿silly things is the word?

ps.really, you follow different forum threads or just post the answer to be "politically correct"?

ps2:I do not speak English natively, no sentence has been written with the intention to offend anyone, if a word so it does, my apologies