Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn's Impact on the Poserverse.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 489 posts

AmbientShade posted Thu, 07 November 2013 at 5:40 PM

Quote - As for option 3.. it does have some merit.. BUT  if I was a vendor I would not be comfortable attaching my name/ quality reputation to posers autorigging via the fitting room.  That being said... I would consider offering a complete package for one figure and adding a 'fitting room ready' version for user to play with if they chose... with a healthy disclaimer dis-avowing my self of any fitting room issues the end user might encounter!

I can kind of see your point there, but the fitting room is just another tool to make content creation easier. The clothing would still need adjustments and fine-tuning by hand to make it look as good on each figure. The original model is the fitting room ready version. 

I don't think vendors should have to worry about their reputation being damaged if they were using the fitting room in their work. If that were the case, then the same could be said of using the cloth room to create morphs, which a lot of people do. Or using a dev rig to create the clothing. Dev rigs can be created by hand, so why use one that's already provided?

~Shane