Forum: Carrara

Subject: Dear Dartanbeck

manleystanley opened this issue on Nov 02, 2013 ยท 55 posts

manleystanley posted Fri, 08 November 2013 at 8:20 AM

DAZ's ELUA is the least of worries to most carraraests.

At the top of that list is nonfunctional or miss-functioning features.

Next would be updating outdated features.

For me next would be DAZ's lacking of and/or misinformation.

Anyone active; or even just reading, the DAZ carrara forum can plainly see there are very few new users to carrara, yet some one claimed this was the best selling version of carrara so far. And the BS meter says....

If you want to do some conspiracy theory reading reread the original C8.5 release thread at the top of the stickies in the carrara forum. Check those names of new posters bespeaking the greatness of DAZ and this carrara release. Now try to find any other posts they made. Or pick out the name of a professed new user, now find another post by them.

Like I said the Devs and mods at DAZ where a lot of different hats. ;).

Sorry Dartanbeck, I think DAZ is taking advantage of your trusting nature and misleading you. They are using your trusting nature and peoples trust in you to spread misinformation. I'm sorry, but I have seen no evidence that would lead me to believe that C8.5 wasn't the biggest build flop of carrara's history.

I'd think you would know to take anything DAZ tells you with a grain or 3 of salt. DAZ has a bad habit of making promisses then doubling back on them. They depend as much on misinformation as forum moderation to keep them selves looking all shiny.