Forum: Carrara

Subject: Dear Dartanbeck

manleystanley opened this issue on Nov 02, 2013 · 55 posts

manleystanley posted Sat, 09 November 2013 at 8:00 AM

Quote - My two cents (plus montgomeryy city-county and alabama sales taxes)...

I have aquired carrara less than five months ago, so the claim that there are few new uers is somewhat lisleading. I too, have several issues with tne way DAZ conducts business, but not enogh to make me md as heck. Although i have been in 3d art for years, i can relate to someome who is trying to share his experiences with the app he uses and hopes he not be blasted for that. I suuport dart in this matter. You never really know what goes inside a company, so speculation is all that we have to take. I feel as if to,any in the thread have been foaming at the mouth with crap. Lets calm down fer a bit.

~GO

Well that is 1. None the less DAZ is well know for misinformtion, no information, bold faced lies, and having no follow through. That opinion is based on 8 years with DAZ.

The last 2-3 have been quite the worst though. DAZ started going down hill very rapidly once the new management stepped in. It stopped being about the customer and artest and started being about the biggest profit margen they can get; regardless of what BS they have to spout or facts they have to hide.

As in DAZs claims that C8.5 was there best selling version of Carrara. The only evidence of this is DAZ's claim. It's my opinion DAZ is taking advantage of Dartanbeck's trusting ways, and the fact everyone knows him as a good soul that can be trusted. They feed him a line of BS and he believes it and repeats it.