Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Keeping a face morh in an animation

lookoo opened this issue on Nov 07, 2013 · 6 posts

lookoo posted Wed, 13 November 2013 at 4:59 AM

Thanks for the kind input! I used a catwalk pose made by SkaMotion for V4. I used it on a custom-morphed weightmapped V4 which worked without problems. Skamotion claims the catwalk animation poses are entirely custom-made without any motion capture. If this is true, this is a true work of art because the motions are so realistic, including keyframed soft tissue movement at the breasts and glutes, ambient movement, change of looks while making a turn during the walk etc, well, it's really well made. I used self-made dynamic cloth and dynamic cloth hair on this and the results look pretty cool right now.My only problem now is what animation setup to use without shutting down my computer for days or even weeks (400 frames now, could grow to close to 800 frames if I let her walk back)

Concerning my plea for help, the face morph issue was resolved by going into the key frame editor and looking carefully enough until I discovered the two face morphs I had combined. Indeed, al I had to do was take the face morph injection frame, mark all subsequent frames in the face morph line and delete all further keyframes. Klicking the "keep constant" tab also eases my mind a lot and kind of yielded the desired results.