Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn's Impact on the Poserverse.

EClark1894 opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 489 posts

Eric Walters posted Tue, 19 November 2013 at 10:33 PM

Well put Jan. Well put. I have made quite a few Dawn characters and creatures. I made several for V4 as well. It does not mean I wont use V4 ever again, just mostly Dawn these days.

Quote - I love Dawn.  I've gotten a tad frazzled, waiting for the new advanced morphs to come out.  Still, I can't go back to V4 -- I've tried, when a really fabulous character came out.  I'd end up putting the character skin on Dawn, with the texture transformer, though.

There's something about her that fascinates some of us.  Obviously not all, but some.  Some of us have been inspired to do things we haven't done before, like try character creation.  Dawn has sparked some of us to push our render buttons, to make her more like we think she should be.  And some of us make clothes or other stuff for her, and try to make the items more unique than anything we've ever modeled before.

She has definitely made an impact on a portion of the Poser-verse.  Some DAZ'erites have decided to switch to her, also. 

It'd be interesting to do a survey, and see what the folks who use Dawn have in common.  :-)  Please, don't anyone say something mean like "insanity."  We are only nuts over Dawn.