Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: To All Merchants!!!!

Virus opened this issue on Sep 21, 2001 ยท 221 posts

Leggs Akimbo posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 1:33 PM

I must give credit to the owners and admins of this site for their patience and support of free speech. I see three people openly undermining the Renderosity Marketplace and suffering no consquences. Dementia, Mendhi, and Thorne publicly denounce the quality of merchandise in the store, Thorne admits to releasing higher quality versions of items in the store for the sole purpose of undermining sales. I mean, if that's not an attempt to sabatoge the store, then what is? I see what's coming here, what's coming is a split between these three and Rosity, only they want to make it public and as nasty as possible so they can steal as many members as possible, create a new site, which, even though don't say it now, will contain all of their products and only the products they deem good enough. By combining their assessts, they will be able to reap 100% of the sales of their items and not the standard 50-50, 60-40, or whatever else there might be. This is an attempt to make more money cleverly diguised as community concern. Thorne pulled all of his free faeries because the realisation struck him that he missed the "Gravy Train", so to speak. Dmentia - you complain about lo-q merchandise hurting your sales, ever think that the fact that you havent released anything new since June might have something to do with it? And a $25.00 texture set for P4? How about that $142.00 cd. That's only $7.00 less than the whole Poser Pro Pack. (well at one time anyway.) Mendhi - I like the way you openly brag about how great your sales are. I went through the last 30 days best sellers list. Sorry you're having such a bad month. Must be a fluke or something. Word has it your are conferring with JDK about this guild. Some may like Jack, some may not, I'm indifferent, BUT, Jack is a shrewd businessman with a great talent in making money. He's also the top drama queen for nasty site splits. hmmm..... Thorne - I remember you saying something a while back about building all of your faeries around one base model, just a little tweek there and a little tweek here, change the clothing...bingo! "New" character. I mean instead of going out of your way to CYA, why don't you all just come out and admit you are going to start a new site, with a new store, and save everyone the trouble of yet another mindless site war. Really, 2 out of the 3 have been accused of intellectual theft. Yah yah I know, I know...you were both cleared of all wrong-doing....but so was OJ, baby. Like I said, I give the admins and owners of this site a lot of credit. Id have site-banned the three of you a long time ago. I mean conidering how bad you think everything is over here, one would think you'd be grateful to have the out. I don't come here often because I can only use a comouter when I come to visit my brother as my faith prohibits the use of electricity and running water. It is always fun to come and live in the new world. Cheers, Karl "Leggs-Akimbo" Stoltzfus The Digital Amishman