Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ok here she is! My first Poser gal.

dancineyes opened this issue on Sep 24, 2001 ยท 11 posts

dancineyes posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 4:24 PM

Hey Guys thanks for your complements! Couldn't of done it without your tips. Hey Daz, it actually took me from about 11:00pm last night till 4:00am this morning! I understand totally what your feeling. I'll tell ya, go to a post a made yesterday: Is there any end to it??? (in the Poser forum) and read what everyone had to say. There are some really good tips that everyone gave. That is how I finally got hair! I mean real hair not what I like to call Lego Land hair. You are defiantly at the right place. Everyone here is eager to help and they have some good tutorials on this site. As well as tons of free stuff! A trick I learned last night is play with the lighting. I only used the P4's original texture (added some color to lips, skin, and eyelashes) but the lighting I think made her look better. I just kinda figured the texture thing out this AM (I think) and will be trying to work with it more now. Good Luck, I'm sure you will do great! Thanks for your complements. Dancineyes (Missy) Oh by the way Daz I'm from Delaware, OH...That is all I'll say there...Nothing much happens here... :)