Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Need help with Poser 9 and DSON, M5

farsunset opened this issue on Oct 28, 2013 · 19 posts

splinefit posted Thu, 28 November 2013 at 10:36 AM

Quote - To install the DSON Inporter with the Install Manager click the gear icon at top-right of the DIM interface to get to preferences, then go to the Applications tab. If there's already an entry for your version of Poser check that the path is correct - click the ... button next to it and set the correct path if not. If your version of Poser isn't listed at all, click the + button at the bottom of the dialogue, set the application to Poser, set the version number and bit-depth, and click the ... button to set the path.

I've done all of that but it doesn't list Poser 10.  Also, my Mac is 64bit but after I get back to the path box it's listed as 32bit.  

I'm not clear as to what the path is supposed to be.  So far I've been choosing the folder where the Poser.app is located.  I also tried the python folder but that didn't work either.  

The name listed on the line in the applications tab says DazStudio4.5, there's only one line populated.  Should that say DSON like it does on the "ready to install" tab where the que is?  And should there be 2 apps listed?  On the ready to install page there are two products listed. 

DSON importer for poser (64bit Mac) and DSON importer for poser Beta (64bit) public build.

It kinda leads me to be unsure about what's going on.