Forum: Animation

Subject: The Exotic Dancer

poisinivy opened this issue on Nov 26, 2013 · 3 posts

poisinivy posted Sat, 30 November 2013 at 9:22 AM

Attached Link: Ivy Summers 3d Animations & personal videos

Hi , Thanks for watching & the comment. :)

This was one of my first animations I did back in 2009, that I never got a chance to post, So yea I agree it's a little rough. I dug it out of moth balls the other day when i  was burning my "Karate Girl adventure" animations to a Blue ray disk. which have become very popular.  so I may start try selling them in a collection.

I found the hardest thing for a one person producing & creating a animation using Daz & Poser is catching all the little details which are easy to miss pre-rendering and always stick out like a sore thumb post render.  Trail & error I guess  you can see how over the last 3 years how my other 52 animations have improved a lot.

what is unfortunate is unlike Maya which has real time GPU render preview,  Daz & poser don't,  so it makes it harder to know exactly what your animation key-frames look like until post rendering. which can take days for a 10 seconds of 1080 HD animation at 30kfps.

I think It be very helpful if more people would post their finished Daz & poser animation work and less animation test scenes which are all over Youtube.. that way I can see how they are fixing  missed keyframes post rendering production..   I found that people always seem know or have a better way of creating an animation, but never post any of their examples of them using Daz and Poser software too do it .

3 years and I'm still learning how to use Daz & Poser in animation. lol

Thanks again :)