Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Looking for Hawaiian/Tahitian Flower Crown & Lei for DAZ

MarkR151 opened this issue on Oct 30, 2013 · 15 posts

Ken _Gilliland posted Sat, 30 November 2013 at 5:24 PM

Quote - > Quote -  I probably should have added the Hibiscus flower to each of the other sets as well (and in fact, that will be my project today as well as converting the older DS4 files to the newer .duf format).  That should be ready and in the HW store in a week or so.  The small flowers you see in the headress are Ohi'a Lehua flowers, which are a mainstay of Hawaiian culture. As far as additional headresses with Tiare flowers or other items-- I might always create more on a whim, but no promises. I did the Hawaiian clothing/weapons/plants/outriggers soley as a backdrop and support for my Hawaiian bird set.

Hi Ken,

Have you had time to work any on getting that Hibiscus crown, etc updated & ready for Gen 4 Hula? You mentioned that you were going to do that a few weeks ago.

Yes,... The Hibiscus flower add-on flower and some minor updates were added to the HW store copy a couple weeks ago. 

If you are asking about the additional crown items that " I might always create more on a whim, but no promises."  I wouldn't look for those any time soon.  I haven't had any free time yet with feeding friends and family for Thanksgiving and gearing up/working on my 4 volume Geese, Ducks and Swans set.  The creation of those 4 sets will take my into 2014, though there's a slim chance one of them might appear around Christmas.  As I said earlier, my bird projects are my main focus.

Songbird ReMix