Forum: Carrara

Subject: The Ask Dr Stan Thread:

headwax. opened this issue on Oct 03, 2013 ยท 105 posts

Spaceland posted Sun, 08 December 2013 at 7:53 AM

You know dr_bernie,

I agree to what ManleyStanley just said in the post above.

Let it go, the guy not a noob but to be honest, show me a location i can see your job you done with CArrara?

I don't always agree with Daz decision or update they do on Carrara, hell i don't even agree with the latest update of Cinema 4D, i own the Prime version and they decided that embree has started with the Broadcast version, for me just to get that option, i need to update my version, cost $795.

Call him just another person using a software, at the moment each time he makes a post your gears grinds. You know if i become a Maxon PA for Cinema 4D, are you going to do the same?

In the end, from my point of view, the only thing i can say, IGNORE him.

That guy seem to get your blood boild of something, for what? being a PA for Carrara, because he love the software so much, you don't.

And you won't like me then, because when i read your post compare to his post about Carrara, you are more the one that would shy peoples away from the software, You loved the software when it was in others hands, not in Daz hand.

[ Denis ]

| Coreldraw X6 | Moi v2 | Carrara 8.5 Pro | Cinema 4D R15 Prime | Lightwave 3D 11.6 |
| Intel i7-4700MQ | GeForce GTX 765M 2GB |