Forum: Animation

Subject: resolution

darquevision opened this issue on Dec 19, 2013 · 5 posts

poisinivy posted Thu, 19 December 2013 at 5:57 PM

I render all my POser and Daz  animations at 16.9HD values 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps. I save in AVI Uncompressed for film editing in HD values , they create very large scene files , and the render times can be days pre scene. but the results are worth it.  My short films can take as much as 6 months to complete.

To edit my Poser and Daz film animations I will use Adobe Premiere Pro cs5 and save in H-.264 HD 1920X 1080 29.9 spf.  I use premiere because it also has better audio editing at the same time as film eidting which is very helpful. when doing Multible tracks layouts. plus After effects plugins into Premiere so it great if you want to add FX to your poser films

you can't achive 16.9 1080 HD with out rendering your project in 1920 x 1080  and save in H,264 anything rendered less in resloution will come out 750 HD DVA - or non HD. DVA

Also keep in mind some poser fx like fog cameras and atmophere cams will make avi renders grainy something to do with the interlacing of the camera actions so best to do effects in layers , I found this out by exprience..lol

Good luck