Forum: Animation

Subject: Is this forum new?

MikeMoss opened this issue on Dec 08, 2013 · 19 posts

jorge.dorlando posted Fri, 03 January 2014 at 4:22 PM

Quote - Hi Again.

I've been disappointed that there isn't more interest in animation in Poser, it's what I like best about it, and I got bored doing stills.

I do my own character textures and each project is an experiment of some sort in what I can do with it.

Now I'm messing around with doing stereo 3D animations, but the problem with that is, that I can't really share them with anyone.

I'm running an nVidia 680 video card and have the 3D vision setup and an Asus 27" 144 Hz refresh monitor.  3D vision is amazing but no one I know has it but me.

I have a very fast Falcon NW computer and can output 3,000 frames of video from Poser in 1080, 15 to 20 minutes.  

This lets me do many sample clips so I experiment a lot.

The videos on my Vimeo page are mostly remakes of my older videos that I did in Poser 6 and 8, redone in Poser Pro 2014.  Originally I did these videos very small, to keep the size under 10 mb, so I could email them, but now I do them full HD and down sample them when I load them online.

I use Adobe Premiere Element 12 to do the editing.

Here's a link to my Vimeo page and the 6 videos that I have brought up to date or done recently.

http://vimeo.com/user20393565/videos

I'm trying to decide now if I want to update another one or start something new, but I'm going to keep adding to this page.

I've been recovering from eye surgery for the last month, but now I can get back to work.

Thanks for posting.

Mike

Hello
you say ... "I have a very fast computer and Falcon NW can output 3,000 frames of video from Poser in 1080, 15 to 20 minutes ..."
I ask a quick render like this in a DVD / Blue ray, would have market power?
how much ram memory you use?
you have experience with vue / rendercow?