Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EZMat

Snarlygribbly opened this issue on Dec 17, 2013 ยท 582 posts

DarkElegance posted Mon, 06 January 2014 at 4:13 PM

Quote - > Quote - oooooooooOOOOOHHH when is this being released????? AND is it compatable with pp2012? o_0 please tell me it is....

The release date remains uncertain, but yes - it is compatible with PP2012 and P9 :-)

Development has slowed down a little over the festive period but I have resumed work on it today. No new screenshots as current work is focusing on debugging and efficiency improvements, although I did manage to code support for Photoshop (PSD) files this afternoon :-)

My testers have suggested a few funky new features too, so I'll be adding them in over the next few days. Then I'll be working on the last big enhancement - the facility to overlay graphics onto existing textures (think tattoos, scars, splashes, stains, decals etc.) The main difference between this feature and those currently on the market is that it will work with any existing shader on any model, and allow the arbitrary placement of the overlaid graphic. Should be fun to use.

Some of the testers are working on making plugins too, so there should be a nice selection of them available soon. Yay!

Oh. And the user guide too. Writing THAT is a daunting task :-(

OHHH great! I cant live with out EZskin. This looks even more mandatory for my system!

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.