Forum: Community Center

Subject: "No politics" = no penises?

Chrisa opened this issue on Nov 24, 1999 ยท 20 posts

Leee posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 10:24 AM

I'm sorry, once again I couldn't hold my tongue if an elephant was sitting on it. And technically I'm still a member of this forum (I never dismembered myself) I feel I have a right to say something..... What the HELL are you doing!?!?!?! We just got over one major blow out (with all parties kissing and making up) and here you are trying to start another one?? I must ask you, and please ask yourself, is this posting REALLY necessary? If you don't like the way things are run at the PFO why not just be a member here at Renderosity? What is your purpose of starting another flame war???? Forget the laws, forget the schools and personal issues. The PFO is a privately run board. If the rule was you could only post Poser people that were PURPLE that would be the rule for its members. Of course the current restrictions are not as silly (hopefully) and have a definite reason they are in place. Perhaps you are not a mother, Christine, or perhaps you don't care if school children see 14 inch penises hanging halfway down to the floor. But a lot of us do. So please before you start another heated debate, think carefully before posting. Thanks, Lee