Forum: Community Center

Subject: "No politics" = no penises?

Chrisa opened this issue on Nov 24, 1999 ยท 20 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 1:35 PM

Chrisa - Yes, though I don't agree with many of their views over at the PFO and sometimes find them... well, confining, I have to admit, they are allowed to have them. That is why I only lurk over there. My suggestion would have to match, Lee's, let em. It is their forum and should be able to run it the way they think is best, dispite wether it is right or wrong, or sometimes Jaded. Lee - I don't expect you and would never ask you to hold your tongue. I invite everyone to talk freely here. Yes, it may tick some people off while doing so, but my only request would be to do it in the appropriate places. I've created such a place, it is called Complaint Corner. Let everyone get it off of their chests. Maybe once they have, we can get back to business :o) Boni - I agree on what you said except for one thing. X means intercourse in movies. I have seen R movies that showed frontal nudity of men (StarShip Troopers to name on). The reason that many movies don't show it is because the movie industry feel that 75% of the movie goers are male and do not wish to see the actor's members. They may be right :o) Hawk - Very good point. Yes it isn't so much WHAT a person says, but HOW the person says it. Granted, there are children that visit there, that is great! As I am sure some come here also. But that doesn't mean that you can treat me, or speak to me like a child or treat me rudely because I have an opposing point of view. 'Nuff said. Jack