Forum: Bryce

Subject: Roll Call

brycetech opened this issue on Oct 19, 2013 · 86 posts

pumeco posted Sat, 01 March 2014 at 7:52 PM

I remember a lot of the names here, in fact I think a lot of them never left Bryce, more a case of leaving Renderosity than leaving Bryce.

This is the first time I've read this forum in years, and to be honest, I like what they've done since last time.  I think this new system is a lot better than the one that sort of drove me away from it (seems the same but matured and usable).  Sad though, that there are so few threads here, I can hardly believe it, I can only see recent ones.

Bryce certainly isn't dead, though, that's a fact.  And if you think about it, there's really no reason this place needs to be so dead.  The Brycers are out there, it's just they're all on the DAZ forum, so why not entice them back to the R'osity forums as well?

R'osity itself seems to be thriving, it's just the Bryce forum needs it's arse kicking into gear and to entice the Bryce users back!

The fact that this thread got so many people posting again shows that it's mainly down to popularity.  People don't bother to post unless it's worth posting and they think others will see it, and if people don't post, people think the place is dead - it's a vicious circle.

It's a vicious circle that can be broken, though!