Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fading enamore for Poser, can it be revived?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Feb 26, 2014 · 71 posts

wolf359 posted Tue, 04 March 2014 at 8:50 AM

"What is frustrating OP about Poser, specifically?  It's not about specifics.  My guess it's a little bit of everything, because Poser is an equal opportunity frustrater.

**Like most classic miscommunications, OP is venting and here comes an army of "fix-it" techno people and you know what all of that does, (I'm guessing?)  It makes OP more frustrated because there's literally nobody in the community to sympathize.  **

I, for one, do.  Same boat, OP.  I worry there are no answers for us."

Hi  WTB You are correct sir, in that the OP was likely just venting and not looking for specific solutions.
but it does not help the she posted links to various other products and app renders ,unrelated to poser, except that the OP seemed to like what she saw in those other products /renders.

However such vagueness about ones dissatisfaction with poser, in general, tends
to inspire "other app partisans " to put in a vote for their favorite alternative solution for rendering poser content ( guilty as charged).

Her/your frustration is a common dilemma in using CG/3D software with the intention of doing a variety of scene types.

This happens even in the so called "high end" arena of users as there always seems to be some other app that can do some functions much better than your program.

IMHO you really only have a few options to solve this dilemma.

Live within the limitations of your current app and patiently hope for more features from SM or whomever owns the app.

Or somehow have alot of $$Money$$ and TIME to buy and learn:
vue or C4D+ the interposer pro plugin
or Autodesk MAX to use the poser fusion plugin etc etc.

That's the reality as I see it  

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel