Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is hobby 3D a dyng art?

vilters opened this issue on Mar 06, 2014 ยท 177 posts

perilous7 posted Tue, 11 March 2014 at 6:53 AM

i cant comment on how many users are on now etc as im just not here enough to notice these things

i can tell you my take on things though, id love to make more content to sell, im busy at work (sometimes haha :-) ) i have a family too,and i like to kick ass as a knight in re enactment shows, i try to learn as much as i can about the software im using, i got so many projects in my mind that i need to do,talk about juggling act ;-)

There is the age old subject about content,why cant we have say,a monthly vote for vendors, a wish list say, then any vendor with half a brain would look at the vote and would be satisfying the users for getting content that they want,the vendors get some cash, everyones happy- also it might drive quality up as vendors may make similar versions of a particular subject, the only slight negative is that there will be a few similar products about but then how many bras/bikinis have we got for v4? :-)

ive never really unerstood people getting wound up on forums, i agree with rorrkonn,you soon know if someone s being an assh*** and most of the time they would never admit they are wrong so arguing is pointless. if moderators are doing their job there shouldnt be much abuse going on, so its all good :-) we are all here to either enjoy art or sell some or both :-)

A cleaved head no longer plots.

http://www.perilous7.moonfruit.com