Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is hobby 3D a dyng art?

vilters opened this issue on Mar 06, 2014 · 177 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 11 March 2014 at 7:53 AM Online Now!

Quote - I'm hearing two main arguments about posting in the forums and not surprisingly, they're basically flip sides of the same coin. On one hand you have people who come in say mean or preposterous things, and when they get called on it, they get mad at all the hostility. Then there's the flip side, who get upset at the first group, declare the forum hostile and storm off.

I'm not that sensitive. You can disagree with me all you want, just make me understand WHY you disagree.

It is a real shame when anyone has to storm off and I think we all have some particular issues that manage to 'push our buttons'.  I personally don't like the type of comment along the lines SM should do it my way or they are doomed.  I do however accept some people to feel strongly about Poser and, providing the veiws appear genuine I have no issue.  There are others that only really post here just to have a go at SM and Poser or love to repeat the same old theories that are heavily biased and have been said so many times before in thread and after thread.  Those that love to knock Poser but won't have a word said about their favorite software. 

I admit some of the latter did used to wind me up and I could have stormed off but it is amazing how sticking 'ignore' on a couple of people can protect you from those who clearly have their own agenda

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.