JoePublic opened this issue on Mar 10, 2014 · 164 posts

false1 posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:42 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Anyways

V6 anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
M6 anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
Stephanie anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
Olympia anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
Not in every ones budget.

Can some one explain why there is a pro bundle for each of these characters. I thought that one of the main advantages of Genesis was the ability to use the same morphs and clothes on any variation of the figure. Scale and morph Olympia to a child and use the same clothing and hair. I would need a different set of clothes for each female?

Different bundles have different sets of clothing and figures created for it by PAs, like always.... unless you think beard textures are ok for the ladies, dresses and panties for the men and a penis for the girl teen bundle. ;)  They share the same base morphs that work with each character shape.

Actually I've seen renders with some of the combinations you've described (not that there's anything wrong with that). I've hesitated diving into the Genesis world and just wanted to know, can't I buy the Vicky bundle and just the Olympia morph, then share their clothes and hair without going through some kind of conversion process? You're answer wasn't totally clear to me.

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website