Forum: Community Center

Subject: Oh my gosh please bring back freestuff old interface!!!

IceEmpress opened this issue on Mar 26, 2014 · 80 posts

IceEmpress posted Sat, 29 March 2014 at 8:45 PM

Okay, good to know, but it still doesn't solve the problem of things being WAAY too big.  I'm having a similar problem listed above-- no matter how big I go, there are only two items per row/colum, and if I shrink it, that's only one.  I like things to be organized AND compact, personally.

I should mention that I DO use adblock for a lot of stuff, though I don't know if any of it even works with the new layout.  I can't stand all the ads, the widgets, and I can't remember what else that forces me to scroll down past a bunch of crap in addition to slowing and crashing my browser, displacing everything else, or having a box covering something (like yesterday and several days before when the bundles/calendar/etc. box covered the right side of the reply box).  I don't suppose that adblock could be contributing to my problems?

Also, why have none of the staff ansered yet about whether or not they're planning to implement this on the Marketplace?  It makes it look like they either don't know or they're afraid to answer us...