Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Questions about Genesis

Black__Days opened this issue on Mar 29, 2014 ยท 93 posts

manleystanley posted Sun, 30 March 2014 at 10:47 AM

Naa, V4 got all her updates the first 3 months out.

I have purchased no products to imporve V4's bending.

" And i cant see an issue with someone wanting to see a reward from there research and work that provides a solution to a problem." Razor42

I have big problems with companies not fixing things in order to make a profit off selling the PAs work around. I have no issues with the PA making and selling work arounds, but this seems to be the new DAZ phylosophy. Why fix it whan you can make a profit selling the work around.

Moreover G2F is not a DAZ update to fix the issues with Genesis. G2F was done by a PA, so once again DAZ is making a profit off a PAs fixing of DAZ's product.

Seriously, I know you know you don't want to get me started on what I see as questionable if not underhanded busness practises of the New DAZ; remember DAZ was bought out 3 years ago. DAZ hasn't been DAZ in a long time. And that is when their busness model changed drastically.

I don't want to go back to the old models, I want the new models to work like they should and not have to pay for workarounds for issues that should have been fixed long ago. It seems in the past few years DAZ has forgotten what updates, patches and fixes are other then another avenue for profit.