Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Questions about Genesis

Black__Days opened this issue on Mar 29, 2014 · 93 posts

Razor42 posted Sun, 30 March 2014 at 7:22 PM

Quote - Moreover G2F is not a DAZ update to fix the issues with Genesis.

or

Quote - G2F/M are basically the polished up version of Genesis. 

?Seems like you have contradicted yourself slightly.

Quote -  Studio's development has been stagnating for 3 years. 

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log#change_log

Seems like theres quite a lot of development going on to me at Daz with some major changes and improvents made in the last 3 years to the Daz Studio Core.

Really I dont understand your point about content being developed by Daz or PA's being an issue. G2F and G2M are Daz Originals fully supported and owned by Daz. Your arguement seems a little like saying you don't own your house because you payed someone to paint it or didn't build your own television set.

For someone that won't visit forums because they don't like "Bad Attitudes" you sure walk like you've got a lot of sand in your undies. If things are so bad, Why don't you uninstall your Daz Content and transition to other programs that dont have the crippling issues you seem to see with Daz. No one is forcing you into this relationship.

I'm all for constructive crits and discussion of issues of any kind, but really your blatant negativity and bitterness is kind of well, just sad. So buck up mate surely its not as bad as all that and if it is I wonder why you continue to work with Daz products?