Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Questions about Genesis

Black__Days opened this issue on Mar 29, 2014 · 93 posts

Razor42 posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 9:06 AM

Quote - > Quote - Head =======> Wall

Rinse repeat...

Yup, I'm feeling the same way

Its not that im agreeing with you, im just realising that you only take on board one opinion and its your own. You've got quite a knack for skimming responses and focusing on aspects that are easily refuted while missing the main point of the statement. Often removing it from context completely.

Its quite apparent that your quite angry with Daz for not running things as you would deem best. Its funny how we get to a point where we think businesses owe us for buying there products. and get quite angry when they act like, of all things, a business. 

In effect trying to show you the other side of the coin is about as effectual as trying to change the world by banging my head against a wall. So all i can say is goodluck and hopefully someone out there has that panacea almost ready you.

it seems like your more trolling than looking for solutions  to genuine problems. Its hard to help someone who has all the answers already. And if its not solutions your after what are we really talking about here?